Is it summer yet? Ugh!
From Hubs and my trip to Jamaica in January. Not technically summer, but whatever!
Ok I shouldn’t wine ha ha oops, I mean whine! I live in the notoriously sunny southern California, and it was approximately 70 degrees today. But, I long for the long days of summer, where you can enjoy happy hour on the patio in the warm light! Yay! This drink will at least bring you a bit of summer, until it comes to us for real! Enjoy!
- 1 bottle White Wine
- 1 large Bottle of Flavored Water- approx 34 fl oz
- Flavor ideas- Anything fresh and tropical like, mango, grapefruit, etc
- 1 Individual Packet Crystal Light (or similar) drink mix.
- Flavor Ideas- Strawberry Lemonade is my favorite! But peach Mango is also great, again, stick with the tropical.
- A few cubes of fresh or frozen fruit
- Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher, serve over ice
- Enjoy responsibly!
- Well that was easy!