Do you guys like cauliflower?
Yeah me neither… Or so I thought! Then, one happy day, I discovered THIS cauliflower.
And it changed me forever. It may not be the prettiest cauliflower ever. But it is definitely the yummiest. It made me a cauliflower believer! And I promise, if you aren’t already, this recipe will make you a cauliflower lover too! If you already are, awesome, you’ll still love this recipe!
- 1 Head of Fresh Cauliflower
- 1 Tbls Olive Oil
- Seasonings to taste. I used Garlic, Cayenne, Salt and Pepper
- Cut cauliflower head into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl or ziploc bag, toss olive oil, seasonings and cauliflower to coat evenly. Doing this helps you use less oil, so you can ensure an even coat, but no more dripping everywhere!
- Spread on sheet pan and bake at 375* for 45-50 minutes. Tossing periodically for even cooking. You want the cauliflower to get very crispy and brown. Not just golden, but very brown. It’s yummier, trust me!
- Makes 2 servings.
- Note: Some pieces may get a little burned, they’re still good, trust me! You can use frozen cauliflower, it will just take a bit longer to bake because of the water content.
- Calories- 170 per serving