Hello and Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Is that a thing? It should be! Thanksgiving eve is one of my favorite days, because I literally spend all day in the kitchen prepping for tomorrow’s meal. As much fun as cooking and hosting Thanksgiving can be, it can also be loo-oong. Am I right?
The solution? Coffee, lots of coffee. This homemade coffee creamer is full of seasonal flavors and is the perfect low calorie treat to keep you going throughout the day!
Whatever your plans are tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving!!
If you’re hosting tomorrow, check out this post of my 10 favorite hacks to keep your sanity
- 1 pint or 2 cups- fat free half and half
- 2 tsps maple extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Sweetner of choice to taste- I used Swerve, my favorite zero calorie sweetener
- In a sauce pan warm half and half
- Add sweetener to taste, extract and cinnamon.
- Transfer to a storage container and refrigerate for up to 7 days, or expiration date on half and half container, whichever comes first.
Calorie content is for zero calorie sweetener, if you use sugar or agave, adjust accordingly.