This post for Homemade Coffee Creamer is Day 10 of the 12 days of a Foodie’s Christmas series! For 12 days I’ll be presenting you with recipes for easy gifts for everyone on your list! For the overview and the rest of the recipes you can visit here.
You may recognize this post, but it’s so yummy, I thought it deserved a revival!
Plus I think homemade creamer, just like yesterday’s mulled cider post, is such a great warm and cozy gift. You know, most people bring wine as a hostess gift to a party. But this coffee creamer would be a great alternative, and something delicious for your host to serve with coffee in the evening.
- 1 pint or 2 cups- fat free half and half
- 2 tsps maple extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Sweetner of choice to taste- I used Swerve, my favorite zero calorie sweetener
- In a sauce pan warm half and half
- Add sweetener to taste, extract and cinnamon.
- Transfer to a storage container and refrigerate for up to 7 days, or expiration date on half and half container, whichever comes first.
Calorie content is for zero calorie sweetener, if you use sugar or agave, adjust accordingly.