This recipe is part of the Foodie’s Diet 1800 calorie whole day Thanksgiving plan! You can find the menus for the appetizer and drinks, dinner and desserts menu! And more about the 1800 calories plan here and here.
OMG you guys, I am dying over this recipe! A friend of mine gave it to me recently and literally, I am obsessed. Screw cranberry sauce, this stuff is amazing! And don’t even think about buying the stuff in a can! That stuff should be outlawed compared to this relish. I made it a few weeks ago and have literally been eating it with everything. Just a tip, it’s much better after a few days, so make it tonight if you can. Like right now. Like stop reading and go make it! (can you tell when I get excited, I frantically type exclamation points? OMG! YOU! GUYS! GAAHH! It’s annoying, I know. My sister is always the first person to tell me. “Umm, Amy, your post today had way to many exclamation points and it was annoying. Thank you” oh sisters.)
Ok, wait, come back and read for one more second! You need the recipe! And THEN go take the 2 minutes it literally took to make this recipe. TWO MINUTES.
Ok here are the steps
1. Add all ingredients to food processor, like so-
2. Process until very chopped, still a bit chunky, but not pureed. You know like relish.
3. Put on anything and everything and EAT!
- 1 bag cranberries
- 1 apple- cored and seeds removed
- 1 orange- peel and everything!
- 1 cup of sugar
- Add all ingredients to food processor, pulse until broken down and chunky, but not pureed.