This recipe is part of the Foodie’s Diet 1800 calorie whole day Thanksgiving plan! You can find the menus for the appetizer and drinks, dinner and desserts menu! And more about the 1800 calories plan here and here.
Whenever I throw a party, or have people over at my house, I like to have some sort of non-alcoholic drink. This flavored sparkling water is perfect for Thanksgiving. With the cranberries and orange, it’s festive, yet light, for when you’re already, you know, sooo fulllll. I make a large container of this so guests can sip between alcoholic drinks as well, keep everyone nice and hydrated.
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Handful fresh cranberries
- 3 large bottles sparkling water
- In a large pitcher or beverage container add all ingredients
- Let sit for an hour (if possible)
- Top with ice when ready to serve