My mom is coming today! My mom is coming today! I am barely excited as you can tell.
So my mom is coming today, not sure if you heard, and you know what that means. I have to clean my room. Well and because I’m an adult now, I have to clean my whole dang place. High five for being an adult. Not. (Should I say syke a la the teenage years?)
But I am really excited, she made the decision like last Friday to come out, which is awesome because I escaped the weeks/months of anticipation and excitement that makes the fore mentioned weeks/months take so very long. You guys, you guys should be excited too. Because, in honor of momma coming, I’m posting a recipe that she would L.O.V.E.
If you’ve been hanging out on this blog for a while, you know dessert isn’t really my thing. My mom however is the OPP-O-SITE. She must eat chocolate, oh say, every meal? Maybe more? So the perks of this dessert, I’ll list them
- Has chocolate (read: the title of this post)
- Only has 3 ingredients
- Has chocolate (read: number 1.)
- Comes together and cooks in under 2 minutes
- Has chocolate (Did I mention that?)
So the gist, she will love it! And so will you! Have you tried mug cakes? I feel like they’re pretty popular right now. I mean, it’s a cake. That you can make in the microwave. In 60 seconds. How has the inventor of this not won like a Nobel Prize or something? If you haven’t tried them yet, today should definitely be your day. And you should let me know what you think!I added a small dollop of frosting to mine, just the kind that comes in the container that
I keep in my fridge had for some strange reason and hardly ever eat, by the spoonful. Depending on your brand this will add another 50-60 calories.
- 2 Tbls boxed cake mix- any flavor
- 1 Tbls water
- 1 Tbls chocolate chips
- Combine ingredients in a microwave safe mug, ramekin or bowl
- Microwave for 60 seconds
- Using a toothpick, poke center of cake, if it comes out clean (minus melty chocolate if you stabbed a chip) then you're cooked and ready to eat!
- If not done, microwave in 10 second intervals until toothpick comes out clean