For this appetizer, this is the bite you try to achieve on your plate every Thanksgiving. The perfect bite. The perfect mix of stuffing, turkey, gravy and cranberry sauce. This recipe uses all the recipes we’ve prepared before, and just requires a bit of assembly. Instead of a traditional recipe, I’ll walk you through the steps!
- Prepare stuffing according to recipe. Let cool to touch. Grab about a golf ball size and form a patty. In a saute pan with a bit of oil, saute about 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- Slather a turkey breast (can use chicken in a pinch) with turkey compound butter and bake at 375* for 20-30 minutes until cooked through. Slice thinly.
- Prepare gravy according to recipe
- Prepare cranberry relish according to recipe
- On top of stuffing patty, ladle a spoonful of gravy, top with sliced turkey and a dollop of cranberry sauce.
- Enjoy your PERFECT Thanksgiving bite!
This recipe would also be great with leftovers, if you enjoyed a more traditional meal!